+ Can detect methane, coal gas, hydrogen, and many other combustible gasses
+ Adjustable sensitivity, stable performance
+ Applicable o a variety of platforms including Arduino, AVR, and ARM
|Features1||High sensitivity to combustible gas in wide range|
|Features2||Can detect methane, coal gas, hydrogen, and many other combustible gasses|
|Features3||Adjustable sensitivity, stable performance|
|Features4||Applicable o a variety of platforms including Arduino, AVR, and ARM|
The MQ2 Gas Sensor is useful for gas leakage detecting. It can detect LPG, i-butane, methane, alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke and so on. Because of its fast response time, measurements can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity can be adjusted by using the potentiometer.
- High sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range .
- Can detect Methane, Coal gas, Hydrogen, etc. Combustible gasses.
- Adjustable Sensitivity , Stable Performance.
- 5V Working Voltage , support both the output digital value and the output analog value.
- Port explanation : DO for digital output, AO for analog output.
- Applicable to a variety of platforms including Arduino / AVR / ARM.